Commercial & Industrial Standard Offer Program
A qualifying facility will be one with eligible peak demand reduction. Large commercial facilities must have a peak demand of at least 100 kW at a single site or a combined peak demand of at least 250 kW at multiple sites. Each large project must achieve a minimum summer peak demand reduction of 15kW and/or 100,000kWh. Small commercial facilities may save up to 15kW and/or 100,000kWh.
For more information, please refer to 'Additional Program Information' below. Should there be additional questions, please email our program contact at CNPEE@centerpointenergy.com
As of April 2021, the CenterPoint Energy Commercial and Industrial Standard Offer Program is now closed, as 100% of the program funding has been reserved. The new program offering is scheduled for release in January 2022. Should you have questions or wish to be added to the mailing list for program information, please feel free to contact the Program Manager at Yolanda.Slade@CenterPointEnergy.com. Thank you.
How to Apply:
Step One: Sponsor Application
Project participation begins with a one-time Sponsor Application.
Step Two: Project Application
Registered Sponsors can complete the one-page Project Application. This allows us to engage with you as early in the design stage as possible.
Important Program Information
The 2021 Commercial & Industrial Standard Offer Program is opened for new applications. The 2021 budget is $6M. Registration details can be found in the Sponsor Portal Guide.
- Paid on kW and kWh reductions; vary by measure type
- Most measures are paid 100%, when applicable, after final inspection
- At CenterPoint Energy’s discretion, M&V projects receive initial payment of 40 percent will be made after measures have been installed and inspected
- Final payment of up to 60 percent will be made upon approval of the Savings Report
Project sponsors are responsible for conducting all project M&V.
M&V approaches can be classified according to their relative level of detail and rigor; this program involves three distinct M&V approaches:
- Deemed – predetermined energy savings values for particular applications
- Simple M&V – energy savings are based on typical equipment characteristics and some short-term testing or simple metering
- Full M&V – requires project-specific plan developed in accordance with International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol
CNP Vendor Master
CSOP Participation Agreement
2021 CSOP PROGRAM MANUAL
2021 Commercial & Industrial Standard Offer Program Presentation
2021 Lighting Calculator
2021 HVAC Calculator
2021 Roof Calculator
2021 Motor Calculator
2021 Refrigeration Calculator
2021 HVAC VFD Survey
2021 Window Film Calculator
2021 Other Measures Survey Form